Dreamy Chocolate Hazelnut Reishi Brownies
Is there anything more heavenly than the smell of brownies baking? Our favourite after-dark treat, these dreamy grain-free brownies spiked with queen reishi will have you slipping into zen-mode in no time. For a vegan recipe swap the eggs for an egg replacer, the butter for coconut butter and go for a vegan dark chocolate like Pico.
3 organic or biodynamic, free-range eggs
1/2 cup melted grass-fed butter
1/2 cup organic cacao powder
1/3 cup of maple syrup.
2 tsp of vanilla extract
2 teaspoons of Inner Atlas Reishi extract powder or 3 teaspoons of Inner Atlas Dusk Blend.
1/2 tsp baking soda.
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 cup hazelnut meal
½ tsp salt
1 block of dark chocolate.
- Preheat oven to 170°.
- Line a small square tin with baking paper.
- In a large bowl add eggs, melted butter, cacao powder, maple syrup, vanilla, Inner Altas Reishi or Dusk Blend, baking soda, and apple cider vinegar. Stir well to combine.
- Add hazelnut meal and salt. Stir thoroughly until completely combined.
- Break the dark chocolate block into pieces, folding 3/4 into the mixture.
- Pour into lined tin and layer the remaining broken dark chocolate pieces across the top.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Allow to cool before slicing.
Enjoy with someone you love.
Ingredients we love:
Grass-Fed Ghee | Sol Organics.
Cacao Powder | Power Super Foods.